Why it’s great…
The Festival of Social Entrepreneurship celebrates the achievements of social enterprise in Leicester; but this year it’s BIGGER and BETTER. Come and listen to inspirational speakers about the great work they do and the social impacts they have. We are inviting television, press and community media along to hear about the great things that are happening through enterprise in Leicester. The winner will be awarded their prize the Mayor himself.
When? Where? What? :
Festival of Social Entrepreneurship
De Montfort Hall
Tuesday 23 April 2013, 9.30-2.00pm
- Registration and coffee from 9.30am till 10.00am
- Festival Competition Presentations
- What’s new with WISE?
- Panel announcement – awarding ceremony
- Networking Lunch
Why not enter the competition as well??
It’s not too late for you to take part in the competition; the deadline is 29 March 2013. We are asking for a 4-page PowerPoint presentation selling the social impacts you deliver. We will be shortlisting 6 competitive entries and they will then have the opportunity to present themselves to their fellow social entrepreneurs and awaiting media. A panel of expert judges will select the winning entry. The panel is: –
- Peter Smith, Director, Aspiro – Winner of last years’ competition
- Ian Griffin, Business Editor for the Leicester Mercury
- Uday Dholakia, Chair of LABA
- Sandra Pollock, National Chair of CMI Women in Management, Director Open Mind Coaching UK
- John Day, Chair of Pro Help
For the competition guidance attached
Krupa Joshi-Bhatt, Administrator for WISE Project
Tel: 0116 257 5051
Our prizes include: –
Mentoring from Andrew Bacon, Business Development Manager from British Gas
Team building session at Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre
A week of free consultancy from Tobias Gould, Social Enterprise Development Officer
Book your place now
Be the first to book on to this great event. Use the link below to book your place today. We look forward to seeing you there.