If your actions inspire, others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams
This week one of many things Sandra has been involved in, has been running a short workshop session on Team Leadership with current and potential team leaders from the performing arts sector in Leicester.
The session explored:
- What makes a good leader
- Understanding the skill and responsibility of a leader
- Understanding what the team needs to work well
- Motivating your team, and
- Leading more confidently
As with all of our sessions, this one was an interactive, informative and thought provoking one.
Here are a few of the comments from delegates:
- Thanks a lot for yesterday – I found it very interesting and helpful!
- Thank you for yesterday –your session was spot on and gave the participants much food for thought.
At Open Mind Coaching we provide a range of training and coaching workshop. These can be develop to meet the specific needs of your team and organisation or can be as specified for accredited courses.
If you would like to arrange a training or coaching session with Sandra send her an email at Sandra@openmindcoaching.com or telephone to arrange an appointment to discussion individual or organisational needs on 0116 279 5190