I’m Sandra Pollock, Director of Open Mind Coaching. Thanks for visiting our retreat page. You’ll be glad you did. I would like to invite you to join us on this our amazing retreat. Here are a few quick questions.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel like you’ve lost your way in your life at times?
- Not sure where you want to be or what you want to do anymore?
- Are you at a point where you’re asking yourself questions like, who am I or what do I want to do in my life?
- Could you do with some head-space, a chance to relax and get back to yourself?
- Would some practical guidance and support in warm sunny surroundings help?
- How would a bonus of exploring and spending time in the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean?
Well, if you’ve answered yes to any of those questions, then this amazing Reconnect and Recharge Retreat in Barbados is perfect for you.
This unique retreat has been designed with you in mind. It will allow you to recharge and reconnect with yourself and who you really are: recharge your mind, body, and spirit.
The Essential Authentic Barbados Recharge Retreat will give you time, space and support to help you answer those questions about who you are that are in your mind in such a way what you will experience personal growth, clarity, and peace of mind. You will be able to answer all those questions flowing around in your head about who and what you are.
1. The amazing Open Mind Reconnect with You Programme:
- Personal growth, clarity, and peace of mind
- 1:1 guidance sessions
- 7 group guidance sessions
- Morning mindfulness and meditation sessions
- Personal Path setting – Your future
- All materials and workbooks
- Small intimate groups only – maximum of 8 people.
- To ensure everyone gets the support & attention they require.
2. Accommodation & Activities:
Tuesday 17th to Tuesday 31st August 2016 SOLD OUT
Friday 17th March to Thursday 30th March 2017
- 14 days and 14 nights
- Breakfast each morning (14 days)
- 4 planned activities – lunch and drinks included:
- Catamaran Cruise
- Hiking tour – see the authentic Barbados
- Safari trip
- Authentic Bajan cookery demonstration
- 2 group evening meals at authentic Bajan restaurants
- White, sandy beaches only 3-4 minutes’ walk away
- Private pool and villa facilities
- Accommodation close to all amenities (supermarket, restaurants, clubs), local transport and car hire.
Price: Only £1,500.00 per person
Friday 17th to Thursday 30th March 2017. Accommodation, breakfast each morning, meditation and mindfulness sessions, a life-changing coaching and support programme, island wide activities introducing you to the authentic side of Barbados, time to relax and clear your mind, white, sandy beaches within minutes walk, private pool and villa, sun sunshine, guided tours and cruises, real Bajan cuisine, warmth and a small group so you are not on your own if you don’t wish to be and lots of time on your own, if that’s what you need.
All of this for only £1,500.00 per person (This offer is based on two people sharing). Flights are not included. Conditions apply.
Where’s what is in store for you:
- You will take part in the amazing Open Mind Reconnect With You Programme reconnect run by our experienced and qualified coach
- Benefit from 1:1 and group guidance sessions
- Take part in morning mindfulness and meditation sessions, bringing calm and peace to your mind
- Enjoy the freedom of a private villa, pool, and onsite facilities
- you can walk to the white sandy beaches every day at any time, it’s only 3-4 minute walk from the villa
- Enjoy nutritious breakfast each morning
- On two evenings during the 14 day period, you will enjoy authentic Bajan cuisine
- Take part in 4 different activities (visiting parts of Barbados not usually seen by tourist, Bajan cookery demonstration, Catamaran cruise and safari trip)
- Or just pick a bar on the sand, get a chair and umbrella, order some drinks and just relax in or out of the sun and sea
- Plus there will be lots of opportunities to hire snorkelling, scuba diving from businesses on the beach at your own costs.
- Beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean. Accommodation is situated on the west coast of the island at Holetown, in the parish of St. James. One of the main tourist locations.
- White, sandy, beaches within 3-4 minutes’ walk from the where you will be staying;
- Luxury Private villa with waterfall pool;
- Double bedroom – two single beds (based on two sharing);
- Living/Dining room;
- Close to shops, restaurants and beachside activities;
- On the West coast of Barbados, easy access to all amenities including transport;
Things you can do in your own time:
- Walk to be beach (5 minutes away)
- Pick a bar on the sand and just get a chair, an umbrella and relax
- Order drinks from nearby bar on the beach and relax
- Go for a swim in the ocean or in the apartment pool
- Hire a car and go on an exploration adventure with friends or on your own
- Walk around the corner to nearby Holetown.
- Take a ride to Speightstown or to Bridgetown in the capital and see the sights there.
- Jump on local transport or hire a car and find your way around.
- Snorkelling, scuba diving, jet ski rides, etc.
All at the individuals own cost.
Only £1,500.00 per person
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE QUOTED, unless otherwise stated.
- Flights, Transfers, Transport, 12 evening meals, Alcohol (Arrangements and associated costs are the responsibility of the individual) On the days when activities are arranged by as part of the retreat, these activities will include food and drink, on other days individual will be responsible for their own food and refreshment.
- Deposits are refundable up until 6 weeks prior to the start of your stay with us and at that time the deposit becomes non-refundable and the balance is payable.
- Sandra Pollock, of Open Mind Coaching, is organizing the ‘Authentic Reconnect & Recharge Barbados Retreat’ and introducing you to the Vida Mejor villas and their terms and conditions will apply.
- Sandra Pollock is an experienced and qualified coach which has worked with thousands of people over the 25+ years in people development and management. Her programmes have been life changing and come highly recommended.
- Sandra is also of Barbadian heritage, although born in the UK. She grew up in Barbados and knows the island well, so you will be in very good hands.
call us on 07977227872
Please Note: Spaces are limited and conditions apply. Places filled on a first come first served basis.
BOOK NOW FOR AUGUST 2016 or MARCH 2017
BOOK NOW FOR MARCH 2017 (17 – 30)