Coaching Service Terms
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching sessions, whether personal coaching or business coaching, provided by Sandra Pollock and/or any other member of the Open Mind Training & Development team (“OMTD”) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by OMTD for the client. In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), OMTD agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service as specified under the heading “Per Session Fee” below and on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client). The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Where any client is unhappy with any of the terms and conditions they can contact OMTD to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first coaching session. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Service to be provided
Coaching session may take place via either face to face meeting or telephone session as agreed.
Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for telephoning OMTD at agreed times. In respect of face to face coaching sessions, client agrees to travel to OMTD offices or in the event that OMTD agrees to travel to another location, the client agrees to cover the travel expenses of OMTD. OMTD is responsible for ensuring that she/he is available for consultation at agreed times.
Length of Each Session: 1 Hours unless otherwise agreed (the first session may be longer).
Initial Number of Sessions to be provided: To be agreed between OMTD and the client and confirmed by OMTD by email or written correspondence. Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis.
Per Session Fee: In accordance with the OMTD current per session fee or fee for a programme of sessions, or any other such fee as shall be agreed and notified to the client. OMTD will confirm the fee in writing, usually by email, unless this is impractical.
Number of sessions for which payment is required in advance: To be agreed before coaching sessions commence.
OMTD may agree to provide additional coaching sessions after completion of the initial sessions. These terms and conditions will apply to any additional sessions so provided and the Per Session Fee will remain the same as originally agreed except where the client is notifies by OMTD in writing by letter or e-mail of a change to the Fee or to any other term or condition in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Variation of Terms and Conditions”.
Dates and Times of Sessions
The date and time of the first session and any subsequent session will be agreed between OMTD and the client by phone or email and confirmed by OMTD by email or letter.
Sessions can only be rearranged in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Rearranging Sessions”.
Fees can be paid online by debit or credit card, by standing order or bank transfer, or by cheque made out to Open Mind Training & Development Ltd and sent to 26 Bramble Way, Leicester, LE3 2GY. Receipts will be sent by e-mail unless otherwise requested.
Fees are payable in advance of each coaching session. Where payment has not been received by Open Mind Training & Development Ltd in advance of a coaching session we are not obliged to provide the session.
Open Mind Training & Development Ltd may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these items of exercises, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by the coach relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. OMTD will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
The client may contact OMTD by phone or e-mail between sessions to seek clarification regarding anything arising from a coaching session or for administrative purposes (e.g. where a client needs to rearrange a coaching session or make a payment). Additional coaching can also be provided between sessions but there will be an additional charge for this. OMTD will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
If a client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 24 hours notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 24 hours notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances OMTD may need to rearrange a coaching session. In those instances OMTD will also give the client 24 hours notice where practicable.
Personal information or business information supplied by clients in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
Any client who is dissatisfied with any coaching session can ask for a full refund for that particular session and this will be given, provided that the request for a refund has been made within four weeks of completion of the coaching session. If a client obtains a refund for a coaching session in accordance with this clause, then the client and OMTD each have the option to terminate this contract immediately, confirming such termination by email or letter. If either party does terminate this contract in such circumstances then OMTD will have no obligation to provide any further coaching sessions to the client and the client will in turn will be entitled to a full refund for any future coaching sessions for which they have already paid which are no longer to be provided.
In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, OMTD can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by OMTD where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
The client is entitled to terminate the service early at any time by giving written notice by email or letter, whether or not they are using the “Guarantee” clause above. Such notice will take immediate effect as soon as it is received by OMTD. In such a circumstance the client will be entitled to a full refund for any coaching sessions already paid for but not yet provided to the client and the client will not be required to make any payment for coaching sessions not yet provided to the client.
OMTD will seek to enable the client to improve their quality of life or level of business success and to achieve their desired outcomes. Remarkable results can be achieved where clients follow a clear plan in a committed way. However, the client has sole responsibility for taking important decisions in their life or business. OMTD has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
Where an Initial Number of Sessions is agreed, any changes to these terms and conditions intended to take effect prior to the conclusion of those Initial Number of Sessions will only have effect if agreed by both OMTD and the client and confirmed by OMTD in writing by email or letter. In other cases, OMTD may change any of these terms or conditions including the Per Session Fee by giving the client one week’s notice in writing by letter or e-mail of the change(s). If following receipt of such notification of change, the client no longer wishes to proceed with further coaching sessions, they may withdraw from the service immediately by giving notice in writing by email or letter and they will then be entitled to a full refund of any fees paid in advance for coaching sessions not yet provided. Such notice will be effective on receipt by OMTD.
This contract is governed by the law of England whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.
Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to Sandra Pollock at Open Mind Training & Development Ltd, 26 Bramble Way, Leicester, LE3 2GY, Leicestershire, United Kingdom.
Information about Coaching
If you are considering having coaching sessions and would like some further information about the telephone coaching, Skype or face to face services that we provide or fees, please contact me by email or call +447977227872
Terms and Conditions of Site Usage
Access to and use of this site is provided by Open Mind Training & Development Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing the website of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk.
2. Open Mind Training & Development Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Open Mind Training & Development Ltd. Your continued use of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create derivative work from any www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Open Mind Training & Development Ltd.
4. You agree to use openmindcoaching.com or openmindcoaching.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.openmindcoaching.com or www.openmindcoaching.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
5. www.openmendcoaching.com or www.openmindcoachin.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Open Mind Training & Development Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Open Mind Training & Development Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.openmendcoaching.com or www.openmindcoachin.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Open Mind Training & Development Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.openmendcoaching.com or www.openmindcoachin.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.openmendcoaching.com or www.openmindcoachin.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Open Mind Training & Development Ltd, or third parties and their products and services website source code are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Open Mind Training & Development Ltd, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Open Mind Training & Development ltd.